Senior Marketing Director Job Description:
Karbach Brewing Co. is one of the fastest growing craft breweries in the U.S. and we are looking a leader to help lead the vision of the brewery. The ideal candidate will be an experienced people leader, with a reputation for being a change agent and hiring and developing the best teams. They will have earned the trust of vendors, peers, upper management and teams. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrable record of success at building a business, delivering results and sales growth and partnering cross-functionally.
- To Prepare, implement and evaluate Customer/Brand Marketing activity.
- Develop all creative briefs that align with brand strategy and value based brand proposition for all creative projects.
- Manage the creative process for all mediums (television, radio, print, outdoor, digital, stadium signage).
- Manage creative research process and report progress to management.
- Oversee and manage relationship with Marketing firm for outside content.
- Oversee and manage strategy with the PR firm.
- Manage the marketing team and lead the team to reach Karbach’s outlined targets.
- Drive high level packaging planning and design.
- Manage budget for execution of entire brand plan.
- Working with the brewery and sales teams to create new brands, packaging and supporting communication and POS advertising
- Oversee the brewery’s social media efforts
- Help out the folks on our retail team to make sure every visitor to the brewery has a memorable experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing. MBA preferred.
- 8-10 years of experience in a Marketing role.
- Management experience required.
- Beer/alcohol beverage industry knowledge. Brand management experience with consumer goods required.
- Proven track record of growing brands or product lines required.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to take initiative.
- Leadership skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong strategic, analytic, financial and consumer research skills.
- Understanding of Selling process, Retail environment and Distribution network
- A passion for craft beer!