1. No Purchase Necessary. The “Love Street Music Fest Sweepstakes” (“Sweepstakes”) is open to residents of the United States who are 21 years of age or older. Employees and the immediate families of employees of Karbach Brewing Company (“Sponsor”), its affiliates, subsidiaries; wholesaler distributors and their employees and their immediate families; retail licensees and their employees and their immediate families; and, advertising and promotion agencies and their employees and their immediate families, are ineligible. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules (“Official Rules”) at http://karbachbrewing.com/lovestreetsweeps/.
2. Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 a.m. Central Daylight Time (“CDT”) on April 3, 2017 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. CDT on May 5, 2017 (“Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor’s designated official judging organization’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
3. To enter, post on Instagram and include the hashtag #LoveStreetSweeps (an “Entry”). You must be a registered user of Instagram and follow Karbach Brewing Company in order to enter the Sweepstakes via Instagram. Instagram registration is free and can be obtained by logging on to www.instagram.com and following the online instructions to open an account.
If an Entry contains additional people other than only the entrant, please note that the one (1) person submitting the Entry under their Instagram account will be considered the entrant and only the entrant is eligible to win a prize. No other person in the Entry is eligible to receive a prize. Neither Sponsor nor its representatives are liable for any disputes arising from or related to the Sweepstakes in this regard.
If entering with a mobile phone or other web-enabled device and using your wireless carrier’s network, standard data charges from your wireless carrier may apply. Check with your wireless service provider for details on these and any other applicable charges. Entrants are solely responsible for any such wireless charges.
Your photo settings must be set to “unprotected” and/or “public” in order for your posts to be viewable by Sponsor and its agents.
All Entries must be received and recorded during the Sweepstakes Period. No other forms of Entry are valid. Limit one (1) Entry per person. See Rule #4 for additional Entry Guidelines. Entry must comply with these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right, but not the obligation, to review any Entry for violation of these Official Rules and may, at its sole discretion, reject, delete, or otherwise exclude an Entry for any reason, including without limitation, if the Entry contains any Prohibited Content (as defined in Rule #4) or any other commentary or material which Sponsor, in its sole discretion deems inappropriate.
4. Entry Guidelines & Prohibited Content: Entries must meet the following requirements:
All Entries are subject to Anheuser-Busch, LLC’s Digital Millennium Copyright Act policy, as follows: Digital Millennium Copyright Act—Anheuser-Busch is committed to respecting and protecting the legal rights of copyright owners. As such, Anheuser-Busch adheres to the following notice and take down policy, in full compliance with Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA (17 U.S.C. § 512 et seq.). If you believe any of the Entries infringes upon your intellectual property rights, please submit a notification alleging such infringement (hereafter a “DMCA Takedown Notice”). To be valid, a DMCA Takedown Notice must (i) be provided to the Anheuser-Busch designated agent, (“Copyright Agent”), as set forth below, and (ii) include the following:
Anheuser-Busch’s Copyright Agent to receive DMCA Takedown Notices is: email: email@example.com. For clarity, only DMCA Takedown Notices should go to the Copyright Agent; any other feedback, comments, online purchases or other communications should be directed to the applicable customer service links posted on the Website. You acknowledge that in order for Anheuser-Busch to be authorized to takedown any Content, your DMCA Takedown Notice must comply with all of the requirements of this Section.
By submitting an Entry, you agree that your Entry is gratuitous and made without restriction, that it will not place Sponsor under any obligation other than as stated in these Official Rules, that Sponsor is free to publish or otherwise disclose the ideas contained in the Entry on a non-confidential basis to anyone or otherwise use the ideas without any additional compensation to you. You acknowledge that, by acceptance of your Entry, Sponsor does not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas previously known to Sponsor, or developed by its employees, or obtained from sources other than you.
By participating, you acknowledge that your Entry may be posted on the Website, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Entries posted to the Website are not edited by Sponsor and are the views/opinions of the individual entrant and do not reflect the views of the Sponsor in any manner. By entering, you acknowledge that Sponsor has no obligation to use or post any Entry you submit.
5. Winners will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or about May 8, 2017 from among all eligible entries received by Sponsor, whose decisions are final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Winner may not substitute or transfer prize, but Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with a prize of equal or greater value. Limit one (1) prize per person.
6. Prize Details: Grand Prize (1): Winner will receive two (2) VIP passes to the Love Street Music Fest scheduled to occur on May 21, 2017 at the Karbach Brewing Company in Houston, Texas. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $270.00. First Prize (10): Each winner will receive two (2) general admission passes to the Love Street Music Fest scheduled to occur on May 21, 2017 at the Karbach Brewing Company in Houston, Texas. ARV: $76.00. Event date is subject to change. Seating assignments are at Sponsor’s sole discretion and subject to availability and change. Transportation, meals, gratuities and all other expenses not specified herein are solely the winner’s responsibility. If winner cannot accept prize as specified by Sponsor, prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner (time permitting). Total ARV of all prizes is $1,030.00. Any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded.
7. All prizes will be awarded (time permitting). Winner will be notified via direct messaging on Instagram and will be required to respond to the notification within forty-eight (48) hours indicating whether he/she can accept the prize. If no response is received within the time allotted, an alternate winner will be selected (time permitting). Sponsor is not responsible for suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless, land-line phone service which may result in a potential winner not receiving initial prize notification. Winner may be required to complete, sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability and publicity release to Sponsor within five (5) days of prize acceptance. Winner’s guest must be at least 21 years of age as of the end date of the Sweepstakes and may be required to complete, sign and return a liability and publicity release to Sponsor within five (5) days of winner’s prize acceptance. In the event of noncompliance within any of these time periods, prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected (time permitting). Any alternate winners selected will also be required to adhere to the time periods described herein. Any prize notification or prize returned to the Sponsor will result in disqualification and the awarding of that prize to an alternate winner (time permitting). Winner may not substitute or transfer prize but Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with prizes of equal or greater value. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law and is subject to federal, state and local regulations. Taxes on prize, if any, are solely the responsibility of the individual winner.
8. Limitations of Liability and Release: Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, and agencies are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, unintelligible, returned or undelivered Entries, email, or for lost, interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), Website, or other connections availability, accessibility or traffic congestion, miscommunications, failed computer, network, telephone, satellite or cable hardware or software or lines, or technical failure, or jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions, computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of this Sweepstakes or Website, or act in violation of the Official Rules, or act in any manner to threaten or abuse or harass any person, or violate Sponsor’s terms of service, as solely determined by the Sponsor, will be disqualified. Neither the Sponsor nor its agencies are responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information whether caused by users, tampering, hacking, or by any of the programming or equipment associated with or used in this Sweepstakes, and assumes no responsibility for any errors, omission, deletion, interruption or delay in operation or transmission or communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized Website access. Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods will void all such Entries, and may subject that entrant to disqualification. Neither the Sponsor nor its agencies are responsible for injury or damage to entrants or any other person’s computer or property related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes. Should any portion of Sweepstakes be, in the Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of this Sweepstakes, or submission of Entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes, and determine the winners from valid, non-suspect Entries received prior to action taken, or otherwise as may be deemed fair and equitable by the Sponsor. In the event of a dispute regarding Entries from multiple users having the same email, the authorized subscriber of the email account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant, and must comply with these Official Rules. The authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the email address by the ISP or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses. All materials submitted become the property of Karbach Brewing Company and will not be returned.
Entrants agree (a) that Sponsor, its parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, and advertising and promotion agencies, and their respective officers, directors, employees, wholesale distributors, representatives and agents, will have no liability whatsoever for, and are released and shall be held harmless by entrants against, any liability, for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind, to persons, including death, or property, or rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, copyright infringement or portrayal in a false light resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of the prize or participation in this Sweepstakes or in any Sweepstakes-related activity, and (b) winner, by acceptance of prize, except where legally prohibited, grants permission for Sponsor (and agrees to confirm such agreement in writing) and those acting pursuant to its authority to use his/her name, biographical information and/or likeness, Entry (and assign the Entry, which may be altered, changed, modified, edited, used alone or with other works, as solely determined by Sponsor) for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without further compensation, at any times or time, in all media now known or hereafter discovered worldwide and on the Internet without notice or review or approval as permitted by law.
9. You grant to Sponsor an exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, unrestricted, royalty-free, sub-licensable right and license to exploit your Entry in any media now or hereafter known, without any payment or other consideration of any kind, or permission or notification, to you or any third party, for any purpose, including, without limitation, your Entry and any person’s property (physical, personal, and indicia) contained therein. The foregoing grant includes, without limitation, the right to reproduce, alter, amend, broadcast, edit, publish, use, merchandise, license, sublicense, and adapt the Entry in any and all media now or hereafter known, throughout the world, for any purpose, whether commercial in nature or otherwise, including in contexts and circumstances that result in your Entry being associated with a particular Sponsor or Sponsors. Accordingly, you hereby waive any objection to, such use, distribution, reproduction or display of your Entry, and any claim for compensation whatsoever in connection therewith. Such waiver shall include any claim for infringement of any so-called “Moral Right,” “Droit Moral” or similar right or interest.
10. For the names of the winners, hand print your name and complete address on a 3” x 5” card and mail to: Love Street Music Fest Sweepstakes Winner’s List Request, c/o David Graham, 2032 Karbach Street, Houston, TX 77902, for receipt by July 15, 2017
© 2017 Karbach Brewing Company, Houston, TX
One reason we named the brewery Karbach Brewing Co. is because we're located on Karbach Street. Even more important to us, though, is the fact that the Karbach Street warehouse was the site Ken and Chuck started their beer distribution company decades ago.
Please verify your age